MIcrowavers Keyer

Dave

Hello Andy,
I am not sure if you are doing them now.
Could you supply two of the ordinary on/off keyers?
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 27 May 2021, at 19:05, Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:

At the end of last year readers will recall the audio tone CW keyer and chirp generators http://g4jnt.com/MicrowaversAudioKeyer.pdf  of which I supplied quite an appreciable number of programmed chips + PCB

An updated version KEYER5 now combines the capabilities of both - simply programme in a blank message to inhibit the prestored CW message and send three sequential tones instead.

I still have PCBs and PICs
go to http://g4jnt.com/BcnKeyer.htm to get your.

All additional components - with the exception of the SOT23 voltage regulator (which isn't essential anyway if you can run it from 2.5 to 5.5V) are available from the Chipbank

Andy G4JNT

HI Dave
No, I'm not doing those in that form, at least not directly.
Take a look at appendix A of the AUdio keyer and see if that meets your requirements.
I'm only supplying PCBs with a programmed PIC - not made up or as full kits