Return

Chris G0WUS

cheers colin

73

On 12/05/2021 22:59, Colin Ranson wrote:

Welcome back Chris.

Colin de G8LBS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Chris Bartram G4DGU
Sent: 12 May 2021 19:10
To: UK Microwaves
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Return

I'm using this as a test message, so please ignore it.

My absence this group over about the last three weeks (not that anyone
noticed, I'll bet! Or perhaps the sound of cheering was heard?!) was the
single longest email-related problem I've experienced since the the days
of 1.2kB dialup. It was caused by a change of ISP which went seriously
awry. That has now been sorted - I hope.

73

Chris
G4DGU

Colin Ranson