OZ8AFC 8.4 GHz Feedhorn with adjustable Scalar Rings

Keith

Is anyone familiar with the above feed please ?
Information is very limited as apparently they were made to order and frequency.
I assume there would have been versions for 10 ghz so thought I'd ask here.
Any info appreciated and hopefully pics attached.
73
Keith

Ole OZ2OE

Hi Keith

OZ8AFC (SK) produced feedhorns for 5,7GHz, 8,4GHz, 10 GHz and combi 10/24 GHz. After his untimely death OZ9ZZ and I acquired the stock of unfinished parts and started assembling/finishing feedhorns. The revenue from sales has been used for operating the OZ5SHF beacon system.

All feeds are long gone - although I guess a good part ended up on shelves.

73 Ole OZ2OE

Den 22. marts 2021 kl. 06.45.52 +01.00, skrev Keith <Keith@...>:

Is anyone familiar with the above feed please ?
Information is very limited as apparently they were made to order and frequency.
I assume there would have been versions for 10 ghz so thought I'd ask here.
Any info appreciated and hopefully pics attached.
73
Keith

Alan

Hi Keith,

I still use one of Palle's offset 3cm horns - Sadly he died in a car crash I think almost 10 years ago quite soon after I bought it.

73 Alan GM0USI/P

07785744643

info@...

www.alandimmick.com