GB3OSW

geoffrey pike

Hi Peter,
Thanks for that, i seem to remember Tony mentioned it may be a problem, just need more reflective metal in the sky!
thanks
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Saturday, 6 March 2021, 11:01:14 GMT, Peter G3SMT via groups.io <peter.torry@...> wrote:

Hi Geoff,

I do have rising ground to the West of me and I do have some difficulty in working GI on 23cm so I would imagine that 10G reception would be rather remote unless there are some reflective paths.

Regards

Peter  G3SMT

On 06/03/2021 09:57, geoffrey pike via groups.io wrote:
How clear is its path to GI?
cheers
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Saturday, 6 March 2021, 08:19:37 GMT, Martyn G3UKV <ukv@...> wrote:

Re-send of yesterday's mail which didn't seem to arrive here . . . .
Martyn