10 and 24GHz feeds from I0JXX

John Lemay

Hello all

After due consideration, and an exchange of emails with I0JXX, I'm proposing
to import a few of his feeds for resale in the UK.

The purpose of this mail is to establish the likely interest. Three feeds
are available:-

+ 10GHz feed for prime focus dish of 0.3 to 0.45 F/D

+ 10GHz feed for offset dish of 0.6 to 0.7 F/D

+ 24GHz feed for offset dish of 0.6 to 0.7F/D

The cost of the 10GHz feeds will be £85 plus £5 postage and the 24GHz feed
will be £105 plus £5 postage.

For EME use, be aware that the 10GHz feeds are limited to 100w (!) and the
aperture is not covered.

Details, with downloadable fact sheets can be found at www.i0jxx.com.

Drop me a line direct at john@g4ztr.co.uk if you are interested - best not
to clog up the reflector !