24 GHz Feed Horn

Steve G4HTZ

I have the 10ghz one ...ordered beginning of January arrived via UPS in 4 days

On 30 Jan 2021, at 15:12, Denis Stanton G0OLX <Stantondenis@...> wrote:

Steve
Just went to order one but would not take UK address details.
The 10Ghz feed looks good as well
I wonder why the UK dos'nt appear in the countries list.
Will wait to I get to work on Tuesday and give them a ring
Many thanks for info
Denis
G0OLX

--
Steve G4HTZ
JO01JN60

also known to be active occasionally on 70cms DATV

John Lemay

Denis

I’m using a ‘JXX feed for my PF dish on 3cms, and it works fine, better than the RF HamDesign loop. I think the ‘JXX 10 and 24GHz parts are sub-contracted.

If you need anything else, I regularly import his aerials and it’s easy for me to add bits and pieces to an order. I’ve not imported dish feeds, considering the market to be quite small, but I’m happy to be proved wrong – after all, 50 feeds will be needed soon for those 50 F6BVA transverters !

John G4ZTR