MCL

Colin Ranson

Well I’m flummoxed !

I have some six legged SMD MCL devices (8mmx5.5mm) marked MCL B 739 then underneath TX-2-5-1. There is also an unidentifiable symbol plus a + sign.

Can anyone ID these please. I really cannot find them on the web.

Thank you

Colin de G8LBS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Glyn M0XGT

The TX-2-5-1 code is similar to minicircuits RF transformer codes?
https://www.minicircuits.com/pdfs/TX-2-5-1+.pdf

Glyn M0XGT

Paul Randall G3NJV

the + might just mark pin 1

I have some six legged SMD MCL devices (8mmx5.5mm) marked MCL B 739 then underneath TX-2-5-1. There is also an unidentifiable symbol plus a + sign.

Can anyone ID these please. I really cannot find them on the web.

Thank you

Colin de G8LBS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

+ as a suffix in a minicircuits part number means it’s ROHS (Lead free Version)
 Dave
VE7HR

On Jan 18, 2021, at 4:39 PM, Paul Randall G3NJV <paulfrandall@...> wrote:

the + might just mark pin 1

I have some six legged SMD MCL devices (8mmx5.5mm) marked MCL B 739 then underneath TX-2-5-1. There is also an unidentifiable symbol plus a + sign.

Can anyone ID these please. I really cannot find them on the web.

Thank you

Colin de G8LBS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Colin Ranson