Crystal holder type

Michael Scott

Thanks John and Francois, just what I needed!

73, Mike.

On 16/01/2021 13:24, John E. Beech wrote:
Try: http://www.quartslab.com/ click on "holder types"

de John G8SEQ

-------Original Message-------
From: Michael Scott via groups.io <g3lyp=btinternet.com@groups.io>
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Crystal holder type
Sent: Jan 16 '21 13:13
Hi All
Does anyone know the correct designation for a crystal holder which
looks like HC49U but is smaller, the dimensions being 8mmx7mmx2mm HxWxD.
The Chipbank has a lot this size and although I have Googled various
descriptions, I haven't found a specification. Presumably somwhere there
is a table of crystal case sizes and specifications as there is for
capacitors etc., but I can't find it. Crystal cases brings up DVD cases
and jewellery items but nothing electronic!
73, Mike, G3LYP.

John E. Beech