Request for a broken doner attenuator HP8563 33321

Maarten PA0MHE

By a stupidity I blew up the control board in the 33321 attenuator in my HP8593 SA, so the attenuation itself is ok but the control logic inside the attenuator is broken.
Normally the RF part of such an attenuator is damaged of such an attenuator by applying too much RF at the input of a SA.
I hope someone has a broken attenuator (RF part) in his junkbox with a still intact control PCB which can be a donor for my attenuator ??????

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

You can also ask in this group:

Very helpful people.