GB3PS 23cm voice repeater and beacon back on air

g4bao

After a long absence the Camb-Hams 23cm FM voice repeater GB3PS at Barkway in Herts IO92XA is back on the air.

I've already worked 4 stations on it so there's activity. The IC9700 effect.

Output 1297.075MHz, input 1291.075
25W EIRP vertical polarisation. with an antenna close to the top of the tower
Access with 77Hz CTCSS tone.
Continuous beacon mode.
Reports to
http://beaconspot.uk

Great work by the two Phils G8MLA and G4BIK and anyone else involved

John Fell

Why Vertical polarisation  John ?

John
G0API