Microwavers Audio Keyer

Andy G4JNT

Yesterday was a busy day, soldering chips to PCBs and blowing in the code;  I've now dispatched all orders received.
So far, 37 of the one hundred PCBs have been used-up, so plenty left, and still got loads of 12F617 PIC devices ready to go on.

Buy    http://g4jnt.com/BcnKeyer.htm (scroll down to the Paypal button)
Don't forget to email me separately if you want the sequential tone version, KEYER3

All components needed apart from the voltage regulator can be obtained from the Chipbank if you're a member of UKuWG.   The board will work from 2.2V (although it is only supposed to be 2.5V minimum)  to an absolute maximum of 5.5V without the regulator.  (Perfect for a Li-ion cell)  Component values are supremely non-critical and quite amenable to your using whatever components are to hand.

Overseas orders, contact me for a price, but one sent just now to VK land  cost an additional £4.00 for standard non-tracked service.   Tracking option would have been around £9.00

Denis Stanton G0OLX

Andy
Just got in from work
Boards arrived safely