PRIVATE: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Audio CW / Tone / Chirp keyer

Dave

Hello Andy,
I just ordered three of the units.
I couldn’t see anywhere to say that I would like 2 of the keyed ones and 1 of the non keyed versions.
Many thanks indeed,
David G4GLT.

On 11 Jan 2021, at 14:57, Neil Smith G4DBN <neil@...> wrote:

Missed off my callsign from the order, but "neil@..." is me.

Paid for four.

Ta, Neil G4DBN

On 11/01/2021 14:25, Andy G4JNT wrote:

The PCBs have now been delivered, and I've made one up to test - works OK.

So sales of PCBs with programmed PICs  can now go live.

Andy G4JNT

OK,   when the chips arrive - hopefully tomorrow. I'll be able to send
The three sequential tone version will be labelled with a '3'