Slew drives from China

Conrad, PA5Y

This company are very friendly to amateurs, I have bought a combination SVH7 7 inch AZ/EL drive from them.

The product is excellent.

www.coresundrive.com

I know that Paul W2HRO imports many SVH3 drives from them, these are fine for 3.7m dishes and thee are a good number in use.

http://www.coresundrive.com/en/product/Standard/2019/0802/157.html

Highly recommended.

73

Conrad PA5Y