Topics

X Band ( 8-8.6 ghz) LNA wanted

Paul M0EYT

Hi Keith,

Have a look at https://www.surplustechmart.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?p=4&q=low+noise+amplifier+7-9GHz

You can find some good stuff here, certainly 1 to 1.5dB NF which will do as a starter.

regards,

Paul M0EYT.

Andy

On 21/11/2020 14:09, Keith wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has, or can direct me to, an LNA that covers 8-8.6 ghz specifically.
Used or new but preferably without sacrificing my first born child :)
The rest of my 8ghz gear is coming together nicely, but a band specific LNA would be a real bonus.
Mr Google isn't helping in my searches .
On the off chance ;)
Cheers
Keith VK6KB/VK6EME
Maybe some guys in Puerto Rico will have some kit for sale :-(

73
Andy

Keith