UKuG RDDS Synthesiser Kit

Adrian G4UVZ

I wonder if anyone has one of these in their bottom draw?

Looking to ugrade 10GHz beacon ..sadly G8 ACE no longer has any of these in stock!

Adrian

Gordon REASON <gordonj.reason@...>

What ?

On 19 October 2020 at 22:56 "Adrian G4UVZ via groups.io" <adrianwhatmore248@...> wrote:

I wonder if anyone has one of these in their bottom draw?

Looking to ugrade 10GHz beacon ..sadly G8 ACE no longer has any of these in stock!

Adrian

Dave

Adrian, I tried to send a private message to you but can’t seem to send it to your email. Perhaps you could confirm this for me.
73 ,
David G4GLT.

On 19 Oct 2020, at 22:59, Gordon REASON via groups.io <gordonj.reason@...> wrote:

 What ?

On 19 October 2020 at 22:56 "Adrian G4UVZ via groups.io" <adrianwhatmore248@...> wrote:

I wonder if anyone has one of these in their bottom draw?

Looking to ugrade 10GHz beacon ..sadly G8 ACE no longer has any of these in stock!

Adrian

Adrian G4UVZ

I too get confused on if private messages have actually have flown!  However your has arrived and I have emailed you back ...Adrian

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

Adrian,

Did you find an RDDS. I have a complete one ex GB3EDN!

73s
Brian GM8BJF