Activity List for the final session of the UKuG 5.7/10GHz Contests 2021 - Sunday 27th September

John Quarmby

Next Sunday sees the final session of the UK Microwave Group 5.7 and 10GHz contest series. This takes place between 0600 and 1800 GMT (0700 - 1900 BST), entrants can operate for a maximum of 8 hours during the period. Full rules can be found here:

https://www.microwavers.org/files/2020-mwrules_v6.pdf

Unfortunately i don't think weather and conditions will be quite as good as the weekend we have just had, but let us see what happens.

Please send your plans in the usual format (as below) and I will issue a collated list on the 26th September.

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W, 60cm dish
              10GHz  10W, 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout.

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

militaryoperator

Callsign: G4BXD
Locator: IO82UJ
Bands:  10GHz  2.5W, 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST,
Times: Various throughout.

Dave G1EHF

Hi all,

We're planning to visit Walbury Hill on Sunday (couldn't get to the top of the hill last month due to access restrictions):

Callsign: G4SJH/P
Locator: IO91GI44
Bands:  10GHz 1W 0.85m dish, GPS lock
Talkback: ON4KST and 144.390MHz
Times: From around 10:30 BST

Callsign: G1EHF/P
Locator: IO91GI44
Bands: 5.7GHz 10W 1.1m dish, GPS lock
Talkback: ON4KST and 144.390MHz
Times: From around 10:30 BST

73, Dave G1EHF

John Lemay

Hi John and all

I plan to be QRV ...........

Callsign: G4ZTR
Locator: JO01KW
Band: 10GHz, 10w, 1m dish
Talkback: ON4KST and 144MHz
Times: Various to suit activity

Regards

John G4ZTR

Next Sunday sees the final session of the UK Microwave Group 5.7 and
10GHz contest series. This takes place between 0600 and 1800 GMT (0700 -
1900 BST), entrants can operate for a maximum of 8 hours during the
period. Full rules can be found here:

https://www.microwavers.org/files/2020-mwrules_v6.pdf

Unfortunately i don't think weather and conditions will be quite as good
as the weekend we have just had, but let us see what happens.

Please send your plans in the usual format (as below) and I will issue a
collated list on the 26th September.

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W, 60cm dish
10GHz 10W, 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout.

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

https://www.avg.com

Martyn G3UKV

GM Gigahertzers: Sunday

Callsign: G3ZME/P
Locator: IO82QL
Bands: 10GHz
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat, 144MHz
Times: From about 09:30 UTC

Callsign: G6ZME/P
Locator: IO82QL
Bands: 5.7GHz
Talkback: 144MHz (ideal), ON4KST, possibly Zello SHF Chat, phone 07421 001166
Times: From about 09:30 UTC

73 Martyn G3UKV

On 21/09/2020 15:59, John Quarmby via groups.io wrote:
Next Sunday sees the final session of the UK Microwave Group 5.7 and 10GHz contest series. This takes place between 0600 and 1800 GMT (0700 - 1900 BST), entrants can operate for a maximum of 8 hours during the period. Full rules can be found here:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W, 60cm dish
              10GHz  10W, 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout.

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

https://www.avg.com

g4bao

Callsign: G4BAO
Locator: JO02CG
Bands: 10GHz
7W 60cm Offset dish @8m AGL
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat, 144.390MHz
Times: From about 10:00 UTC in and out

Adrian G4UVZ

G4UVZ
IO80 KX
Next door to GB3KBQ ! 10368.870...if you can hear the beacon you can work me!
10 watts on 10GHz 60cm dish
2M talkback and Zello

geoffrey pike

Wind and rain permitting:-

Callsign: GI0GDP/P
Locator: IO74BR40LR
Bands: 10GHz and  5.7 GHz 1 watt and 4 watts Sky dish
Talkback: 144.390 and 07817 177907
Times: From about 11:00 clock time

cheers
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Monday, 21 September 2020, 15:59:32 BST, John Quarmby via groups.io <g3xdy@...> wrote:

Next Sunday sees the final session of the UK Microwave Group 5.7 and
10GHz contest series. This takes place between 0600 and 1800 GMT (0700 -
1900 BST), entrants can operate for a maximum of 8 hours during the
period. Full rules can be found here:

Unfortunately i don't think weather and conditions will be quite as good
as the weekend we have just had, but let us see what happens.

Please send your plans in the usual format (as below) and I will issue a
collated list on the 26th September.

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W, 60cm dish
              10GHz  10W, 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout.

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

G4LDR

Callsign, G4LDR
Locator, IO91EC02
Bands, 10GHz and 5.7GHz
Talkback, 144.390, KST, (Zello perhaps)
Times, Hope to be QRV for some periods throughout the contest after about 10:00UTC.

73 Neil G4LDR.

Clive Elliott GW4MBS

Callsign: GW4MBS/P
Locator: IO71XW37GP Good take-off only to East - South West
Bands: 10GHz 3W Sky Dish
Talkback: ON4KST
Times: Most of day

If wet from home IO71XW74VJ in a valley that sort of points NE

--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

Stuart M1GSM

Callsign: M1GSM/P
Locator: IO94CR Good take-off everywhere!
Bands: 10GHz 2W Sky 3 Dish
Talkback: ON4KST
Times: 11 till when I freeze in the north wind!