From: Al Katz <alkatz@...>
Date: Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 8:01 PM
Subject: FW: 75th Anniversary of Project Diana's Moon-Bounce
To: Al Katz <a.katz@...>

I do not mean to send you SPAM, but I thought this would be of interest
enough to do a special mailing.  All times are in EST.

73, Al, K2UYH

*The InfoAge Space Exploration Center*

*PRESENTS*

*A** FREE** ONLINE LIVE ZOOM Event*

Zoom Meeting ID: *972 2218 5664*

Attend All Events or Your Choice

*January 10, 2021-10:00 am - 4:00 pm*

*THE 75th Anniversary  *

*Of The*

*PROJECT DIANA MOON-BOUNCE!*

*Hear The First Radio Signal Received on the Earth from Above the
Ionosphere!*

*Newly Discovered Information by InfoAge Historians about*

*Edwin Armstrong’s Contribution to Project Diana*

*__________*

*10:00 - Lori Lauber - Introduction to Project Diana*

*10:30 - Dr. Daniel Marlow - The TLM 18 *

*11:00 - Ray Chase and Al Klase - Edwin Armstrong*

*11:58 - LIVE MOON-BOUNCE from ISEC!*

*FIRST TIME EVER ZOOM MOONBOUNCE.*

*        Bounce YOUR Voice off the Moon on Zoom.*

*Hear Your Voice Travel 500,000 Miles !*

*12:15 - Cindy Pomerleau Stodola -** Daughter of E. King Stodola*

*                                       Debuting her new book *

*“To The Moon and Back-The Life and Times of Project Diana”*

*1:00 - Fred Carl - **Discoveries after the Moon-Bounce*

*2:00 - Charles Cebula - **The Math of the Moon-Bounce*

*2:30 - Diane Mercedes McAfee - Daughter of Walter McAfee*

*3:00 - Frank O’Brien -** The James Webb Telescope and the
       Future of Radio in Space Exploration* *  ________________*

*Zoom Meeting ID: **972 2218 5664*

*Attend ALL Speaker Events or Choose the ones you are interested in.  It’s
all FREE!*

*I**nfoAge is a non-profit organization whose mission it is to preserve
Science and History *

*and make it accessible to Everyone. ** Your Donation Keeps us Going. *

*DONATE TODAY at PayPal and be a part of history in the making!*

--
“If you think procrastination is the thief of time, you should try
moonbouncing!”  Ray Naughton VK3ATN, November 1966 QST