making progress

militaryoperator

Hopefully, I can increase my 9Cm score next time.

PA just tested (Stealth) and 22W out. Along with LNA in the box I'm hoping for great things.

Slight problem with SGLab trvrt, seems its rf switching is interfering with the ptt hard line.
The SGL has a open collector o/p pin, so that goes to relay in amp.
But, when I tx, relays go over in amp but as I let go ptt the rf switching in SGL re-energises the oc line,
so relay in amp goes momentarily back, then closes again and waits for the sequencer in the SGL to switch off.

Must check the SGL book see if rf switching can be disabled.

All good fun !

Ben

Curator, Owner and Display coordinator
Military Wireless Museum
Kidderminster, UK.

This message was meant for the recipient
Any likeness to persons living or dead is odd