UKuG Low Band contest - Sunday 3rd May question

militaryoperator

Question.

If one has been on Sat and given out numbers etc, then on Sunday for our comp
does one start at 001 or carry on from where one was on Sat?

Ben

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

On 02/05/2020 11:48, militaryoperator via groups.io wrote:
Question.

If one has been on Sat and given out numbers etc, then on Sunday for our comp
does one start at 001 or carry on from where one was on Sat?

Ben

militaryoperator

cheers.

On 02/05/2020 11:48, militaryoperator via groups.io wrote:
Question.

If one has been on Sat and given out numbers etc, then on Sunday for our comp
does one start at 001 or carry on from where one was on Sat?

Ben

militaryoperator

Ah, but........

lets say I work G9XYZ  on Sat for the RSGB contest and give him 012
but he will not count towards UKuG score,
then on Sunday for our comp I work him again but he's not in the UKuG comp so says we have already worked!!

or am I missing something else??

?

On 02/05/2020 11:48, militaryoperator via groups.io wrote:
Question.

If one has been on Sat and given out numbers etc, then on Sunday for our comp
does one start at 001 or carry on from where one was on Sat?

Ben

John Quarmby

Hi Ben

You can work them again if you can persuade the far end. You will each end up with a non scoring duplicate in the RSGB test for the second contact. Or you can just wait until Sunday and operate on 70cm on Saturday.

73

John G3XDY

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.