From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> On Behalf Of militaryoperator via Groups.Io
Sent: 17 February 2020 10:03
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] scope knobs?

Looking for a couple of scope knobs, Tektronix etc.

The inner of a two shaft type with the very tiny shaft, usually the fine adjustment knob on a control.

Cheers, Ben.

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

militaryoperator

Its a 7603 scope but I think these types of knobs are fairly generic, used on many scopes but need the inner, small shaft type.

Ben
cathode-ray-oscilloscope.jpg