6cms Equipment

John Lemay

'Morning all

It won't happen any time soon, but I have a desire to get QRV on 6cms, and
fill a gap in the line-up of my equipment.

I have a suitable offset dish, and nothing else. So I'm looking for used,
good condition:-

+ Transverter,

+ PA, 10 to 15w,

+ Dish feed for offset dish.

Many thanks

John G4ZTR

militaryoperator

Subject: [UKMicrowaves] 6cms Equipment

'Morning all
It won't happen any time soon, but I have a desire to get QRV on 6cms, and
fill a gap in the line-up of my equipment.
I have a suitable offset dish, and nothing else. So I'm looking for used,
good condition:-

+  Transverter,
+  PA, 10 to 15w,
+  Dish feed for offset dish.

Many thanks
John G4ZTR
-------------------------------------

I agree John, except for the time, nothing else to do here.

Having mastered 23, 13, 9 and 3, and still waiting for the elusive 122 stuff to arrive I need to turn to 6, or 24?.

So, I echo John's request, hi.

cheers, Ben G4BXD

Chris G0WUS

Without putting a negative spin on this chaps as It would be great to work you both on the band but before any expense is dealt maybe borrow a system if possible and check for wifi noise!!!

Chris G0WUS

On 06/05/2021 07:41, John Lemay wrote:
'Morning all

It won't happen any time soon, but I have a desire to get QRV on 6cms, and
fill a gap in the line-up of my equipment.

I have a suitable offset dish, and nothing else. So I'm looking for used,
good condition:-

+ Transverter,

+ PA, 10 to 15w,

+ Dish feed for offset dish.