6Cm signal anyone?

militaryoperator

Can anyone send me some 6Cm? I have 2Mtrs in same room or KST though old laptop struggling, hi.

Ben IO82UJ

--------------------------------------
Curator, Owner and Display coordinator
Military Wireless Museum
Kidderminster, UK.

This message was meant for the recipient
Any likeness to persons living or dead is odd
---------------------------------------

Chris G0WUS

I will have kit up on monday bed if you dont get someone before.

Chris G0WUS

Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] 6Cm signal anyone?

I will have kit up on monday bed if you dont get someone before.
Chris G0WUS

No, you've got me there Chris. What's a Monday bed? hi.

Thanks, think wx might halt tests (need open window) but let's see closer to.

Ben G4BXD

Chris G0WUS

ha sorry auto correct HI, Monday day time ment lol

Chris