From: Moon-net <moon-net-bounces@...> On Behalf Of Conrad PA5Y via Moon-net
Sent: 07 January 2020 15:23
To: moon-net@...; UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [Moon-Net] Elrisa 22W 10.368 GHz PA for sale

Hello I have an Elrisa 22W 10 GHz PA for sale, it is pre tuned for 10.368 GHz and produces 22W when driven from a Kuhne transverter. I have 2 that I was going combine for EME but will use a single device instead, the other one I will keep for terrestrial.

If anyone has a known good GU78b I will do a straight swap.

Please send offers to my email. I accept paypal

Regards

Conrad PA5Y