Topics

Scatterpoint activity reports wanted

Graham - G3YJR

I have sent a report in, so hope it arrives in time.

The usual rubbish is on my blog. 73 Graham

PAUL NICKALLS

Hi John,
Just publicity for the Midlands Round Table.
73
Paul

On 07/12/2019 15:06, John Worsnop wrote:
Any Activity/project reports for November/ December gratefully accepted by tomorow morning.
Anyone had any terrestrial QSOs? Built anything useful? It's all a bit EME- biased at the moment.

73 John

Roger Ray

Looking to produce a Scatterpoint before Christmas. Does anyone have a constructional article they would
like included?

Roger
G8CUB

John Worsnop