From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Fell
Sent: 24 September 2021 15:14
To: ukmicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] 5.7/10GHz Cumulatives

I will try to monitor Zello and KST me during the event .

I can give one way points out on both bands .

I am RX only.

So if you want IO80 give me a call when you get bored .

73

John

G0API

Brian Howie GM4DIJ

In message <CAHLi5mV-1L-rQXAQrj05ewkuOkK7sQ4+mSDfsgeMq0cj7Jgd0g@mail.gmail.com>, John Fell <john.g0api@gmail.com> writes
I will try to monitor Zello and KST me during the event .
I can give one way points out on both bands .
I am RX only.
So if you want IO80 give me a call when you get bored .

73
John
G0API
I've brought the 10GHz kit back from IO74, so can set up in Edinburgh if I can spot anyone I'm likely to work. I could go /P, but there's nowhere a reasonable distance drive . I'll have a look on KST.

Brian GM4DIJ IO85IW66
--
Brian Howie