50MHz MSK144

Andy G4JNT

If anyone's interested on this Group :-)

MSK144 Test Transmission going out on 50.3755MHz (Dial)   (50.377MHz centre of RF)

100W to HB9CV pointed vertically up from IO90IV58

Tim Hague M0AFJ

Just set my RX up Andy, I’ll let you know what I see from The lizard, unfortunately I have. SMPSU burble adjacent to this frequency, hopefully it will drift off somewhere else..

Best Regards
Tim Hague M0AFJ
IO70IC

On 19 Oct 2021, at 12:42, Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:

If anyone's interested on this Group :-)

MSK144 Test Transmission going out on 50.3755MHz (Dial)   (50.377MHz centre of RF)

100W to HB9CV pointed vertically up from IO90IV58

Simon G8DMN

All received so far (to 12:46 UTC) on HF conical monopole + FT-450D
at IO81RD86.
115300 -5 10.9 1573 & G4JNT TESTING

115315 -8 11.1 1563 & G4JNT TESTING

115330 -3 3.7 1558 & G4JNT TESTING

120915 -4 11.4 1560 & G4JNT TESTING

122215 11 4.6 1571 & G4JNT TESTING

122215 12 4.9 1572 & G4JNT TESTING

123230 -6 10.0 1575 & G4JNT TESTING

123245 -6 2.2 1573 & G4JNT TESTING

123315 -5 2.8 1575 & G4JNT TESTING

73, Simon

Tim Hague M0AFJ

Nothing here, to much QRN from the SMPSU, switched off

Best Regards
Tim Hague

On 19 Oct 2021, at 13:00, Tim Hague M0AFJ via groups.io <m0afj@...> wrote:

Just set my RX up Andy, I’ll let you know what I see from The lizard, unfortunately I have. SMPSU burble adjacent to this frequency, hopefully it will drift off somewhere else..

Best Regards
Tim Hague M0AFJ
IO70IC

On 19 Oct 2021, at 12:42, Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:

If anyone's interested on this Group :-)

MSK144 Test Transmission going out on 50.3755MHz (Dial)   (50.377MHz centre of RF)

100W to HB9CV pointed vertically up from IO90IV58

David Redman

Andy,
Nothing hear in IO93bp
347m ( 1139ft ) asl on 6el pointing to you and nothing when pointing due East

Dave
G4IDR

On 19 Oct 2021, at 13:00, Tim Hague M0AFJ via groups.io <m0afj=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Just set my RX up Andy, I’ll let you know what I see from The lizard, unfortunately I have. SMPSU burble adjacent to this frequency, hopefully it will drift off somewhere else..

Best Regards
Tim Hague M0AFJ
IO70IC

On 19 Oct 2021, at 12:42, Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:

If anyone's interested on this Group :-)

MSK144 Test Transmission going out on 50.3755MHz (Dial)   (50.377MHz centre of RF)

100W to HB9CV pointed vertically up from IO90IV58

Andy G4JNT

RR.   NOw switching off at ~ 14:30 z
I'll run in a day or two at a time more favourable to meteor reflections
Mindnight through dwn