Topics

3cms equipment for GB3XY

Clive, G3GJA

Hi All

Has anyone got a spare 3cm transverter or a TX upconverter to use with an IF that can be between 100MHz to 1GHz? I’m looking to generate an output on 10.065GHz for the ATV repeater GB3XY that is being converted to DATV. An unused DB6NT kit would be ideal but anything would be considered, working or not.

I’m also looking for a 3cm PA that will produce a watt or two of DATV, so may need up to 10w SSB rating. The repeater’s ERP is limited to 7.8dBw but I don’t want to use lots of antenna gain to achieve that; the antenna will be mounted on a guyed Versatower that moves in the wind and previous high gain slot antennas have resulted in a too tight vertical aperture causing deep QSB when it blows a bit.

Thanks

Clive G3GJA

HESH Computer Services Limited

Tel: (01482) 324936

12 Louis Pearlman Centre

Web: www.hesh.co.uk

Goulton Street

Registered in England No.: 3003479

Hull

VAT No.: GB 647 3679 95

HU3 4DL

Disclaimer:

The information contained in this email may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, use of this information (including disclosure, copying or distribution) or any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful; therefore please inform the sender and delete the message immediately. The views expressed in this email are those of the originator and not necessarily those held by HESH Computer Services Ltd, who do not accept liability for any action taken in reliance on the contents of this message or for the consequences of any computer viruses which may have been transmitted by this email.