3cm LNA

Paul G8AQA

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Low Noise preamp for 3cm? I need coaxial input and output.

Paul G8AQA

Denis Stanton G0OLX

Paul
I hate to say it but I have a Kuhne for EME use SMA connector goes straight on the back of the SMA relay the other SMA to transverter.
System noise figure about 0.9 db including cable to launcher.
Have worked 6 stations off moon so far heard lots more with a 1.2 metre offset dish. have 15 Watts at feed on Tx
Hope that helps
Denis
G0OLX