I'm hoping to be out portable on 23cms Tomorrow

Nick Gregory G0HIK

As per the header.

I'll be out with 23cms and 2mtrs tomorrow from one of the Lake district fells. Mainly to work Andrew G4VFL/P, but happy to work anyone.

I'll have Zello, but internet is flakey on Kirkby Moor, so a Text may be better 07955635646.

Nick G0HIK

Dave - G4RQI

Hello Nick

I currently have 23cm up but I am only QRV after 5:30pm so what time are you going to be out and what is your locator going to be?

73 David – G4RQI

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I'll be out with 23cms and 2mtrs tomorrow from one of the Lake district fells. Mainly to work Andrew G4VFL/P, but happy to work anyone.

I'll have Zello, but internet is flakey on Kirkby Moor, so a Text may be better 07955635646.

Nick G0HIK

Paul G8AQA

Hoping to be out on 23cms from IO82 Long Mynd tomorrow.
07967 272 185
KST
Zello

On 15/09/2019 16:07, Nick Gregory G0HIK via Groups.Io wrote:
As per the header.

I'll be out with 23cms and 2mtrs tomorrow from one of the Lake district fells. Mainly to work Andrew G4VFL/P, but happy to work anyone.

I'll have Zello, but internet is flakey on Kirkby Moor, so a Text may be better 07955635646.

Nick G0HIK

Paul G8AQA

Correction - Tuesday evening for the UKAC.

G8AQA

On 15/09/2019 21:53, PAUL NICKALLS via Groups.Io wrote:
Hoping to be out on 23cms from IO82 Long Mynd tomorrow.
07967 272 185
KST
Zello

On 15/09/2019 16:07, Nick Gregory G0HIK via Groups.Io wrote:
As per the header.

I'll be out with 23cms and 2mtrs tomorrow from one of the Lake district fells. Mainly to work Andrew G4VFL/P, but happy to work anyone.

I'll have Zello, but internet is flakey on Kirkby Moor, so a Text may be better 07955635646.

Nick G0HIK

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

I'll also be out portable on 23cm tomorrow evening so I'll look for you
Paul (from IO91 near Guildford)

I'll be on 'KST

Strangely, I didn't receive Nick's original message that you replied to?

73, Phil G3TCU

On 16/09/2019 06:03, PAUL NICKALLS via Groups.Io wrote:
Correction - Tuesday evening for the UKAC.

G8AQA

On 15/09/2019 21:53, PAUL NICKALLS via Groups.Io wrote:
Hoping to be out on 23cms from IO82 Long Mynd tomorrow.
07967 272 185
KST
Zello

On 15/09/2019 16:07, Nick Gregory G0HIK via Groups.Io wrote:
As per the header.

I'll be out with 23cms and 2mtrs tomorrow from one of the Lake
district fells. Mainly to work Andrew G4VFL/P, but happy to work anyone.

I'll have Zello, but internet is flakey on Kirkby Moor, so a Text
may be better 07955635646.

Nick G0HIK

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Bob_G1ZJP

Phil, Paul

I'll be QRV from home tonight and looking for you both.

73
Bob, G1ZJP / M1MHZ