Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 1:48 PM
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] What might this be?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRANSMIT-RECEIVE-CELL-X-BAND-CV6006-1-PC/151099825549?hash=item232e405d8d:g:sUgAAOxyF81SB8WG

Graham

Graham - G3YJR

Yes definitely old! I know how it feels.

But not just a door stop then. Thanks Mike, I did not know this. So I probably don't need it for my 3W on 3cm. I can shut down ebay now.

73 Graham

Paul G8KFW

Hi Graham

I was about to post about the TR switch but to late with the answer

Before you shut down ebay

If you are using waveguide there are wave guide circulators and relays

Alternatively  coax relays  12 volt  18 ghz  going for  about $15

look at the USA Ebay   www.ebay.com  rather than www.ebay.co.uk  as not all the items appear on the UK  Ebay that are on the USA Ebay  the same goes for the German and French Ebay

also look under Test, measurement & inspection

Regards Paul

Yes definitely old! I know how it feels.

But not just a door stop then. Thanks Mike, I did not know this. So I probably don't need it for my 3W on 3cm. I can shut down ebay now.

73 Graham

No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.

--