From: Graham - G3YJR
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 2:59 PM
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] WDG025 13cm pre-amp datasheet?

Does anyone have some information on this pre-amp? I'm wondering what voltage supply it will function with. I might need to reduce from 24V?

Graham

Graham - G3YJR

Mike,

I had tried a search & got some interesting links on white dry grout!

The uW group link to Charles' website is a dead link. Apparently Plusnet has shut down the site. I can believe this as they have done the same to mine several times.

I can't see a regulator on the top side of the board & the lower side is protected with a soldered-on lid.

I'll search on.

Thanks for the voltage advice Mike.

73 Graham

Graham - G3YJR

Thank you for the email information. I probably have the information that I need now.
73
Graham

Graham - G3YJR

Mike, from the instructions it looks like it will have a 5V regulator, so probably good up to about 20V in. I can use a 13.8V rail, so I should be fine.

Thanks for responding.

73 Graham