Activity List for the UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz Contests - Sunday 30th June

John Quarmby

The second contests in the 2019 series of events on 5.7GHz and 10GHz take place next Sunday 30th June. You can operate for any 8 hour period between 0600 and 1800GMT (0700 - 1900BST) either in one session or two periods split by at least an hour.

As usual I will compile an activity list for the event. Please send details of your planned operation in the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 0.6m dish
             10GHz  10W 0.6m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Probably not QRV (at Finningley RT)

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

G3PHO - Peter

Unfortunately this coincides with the Finningley uW RT so I won't be able to come on for the contest. I suspect there will be others in the same boat as me!

Peter, G3PHO

IO93GG

On 23 Jun 2019, at 13:04, John Quarmby via Groups.Io <g3xdy@...> wrote:

The second contests in the 2019 series of events on 5.7GHz and 10GHz take place next Sunday 30th June. You can operate for any 8 hour period between 0600 and 1800GMT (0700 - 1900BST) either in one session or two periods split by at least an hour.

As usual I will compile an activity list for the event. Please send details of your planned operation in the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 0.6m dish
10GHz 10W 0.6m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Probably not QRV (at Finningley RT)

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

John Lemay

Hi John

I plan to be QRV:-

Callsign: G4ZTR
Locator: JO01KW
Band: 10GHz only, 8w 1m dish
Talkback: ON4KST
Times: various

Regards

John G4ZTR

The second contests in the 2019 series of events on 5.7GHz and 10GHz
take place next Sunday 30th June. You can operate for any 8 hour period
between 0600 and 1800GMT (0700 - 1900BST) either in one session or two
periods split by at least an hour.

As usual I will compile an activity list for the event. Please send
details of your planned operation in the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 0.6m dish
10GHz 10W 0.6m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Probably not QRV (at Finningley RT)

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

mike G6TRM <mike.bryant@...>

I should be QRV

Callsign G6TRM/P
Locator JO01QD
Bands 5.7GHz W/B AonV 250mW 1m Grid antenna
10GHz 12W 0.7m Dish
Talkback ON4KST, poss Zello SHF chat
Mobile 07941447392
Times approx 09:00 GMT onwards

73

Mike G6TRM

The second contests in the 2019 series of events on 5.7GHz and 10GHz
take place next Sunday 30th June. You can operate for any 8 hour period
between 0600 and 1800GMT (0700 - 1900BST) either in one session or two
periods split by at least an hour.

As usual I will compile an activity list for the event. Please send
details of your planned operation in the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 0.6m dish
10GHz 10W 0.6m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Probably not QRV (at Finningley RT)

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

Rob, M0DTS

I hope to be on this Sunday:

Callsign: M0DTS
Locator: IO94LI if i get portable or Home IO94IL
Band: 10GHz only, 8w 80cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.39, zello
Times: 11am onwards

Rob

On Tue, 25 Jun 2019, 09:32 mike G6TRM via Groups.Io, <mike.bryant=virgin.net@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Dave G1EHF

Hi John

We plan to be active from Walbury on Sunday:-

Callsign: G4SJH/P
Locator: IO91GI44
Band: 10GHz 0.8W, 1m offset dish
Talkback: ON4KST + 144.390MHz
Times: from 10:00 BST

Callsign: G1EHF/P
Locator: IO91GI44
Band: 5.760GHz 5W, 75cm offset dish + 5.665GHz WBFM 2W, 23dBi panel
Talkback: ON4KST + 144.390MHz
Times: from 10:00 BST

Regards

Dave G1EHF

Martyn G3UKV

GM uWavers

Callsign: G3ZME/P
Locator: Around IO93UK area - Lincolnshire Wolds
Bands: 5.7 and 10 GHz
Talkback: 2m (preferred), 'KST and Zello SHF chat
Times: From about 10:30 local

73 Martyn G3UKV

On 25/06/2019 08:59, John Lemay wrote:

Hi John

I plan to be QRV:-

Callsign: G4ZTR
Locator: JO01KW
Band: 10GHz only, 8w 1m dish
Talkback: ON4KST
Times: various

Regards

John G4ZTR

The second contests in the 2019 series of events on 5.7GHz and 10GHz
take place next Sunday 30th June. You can operate for any 8 hour period
between 0600 and 1800GMT (0700 - 1900BST) either in one session or two
periods split by at least an hour.

As usual I will compile an activity list for the event. Please send
details of your planned operation in the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 0.6m dish
              10GHz  10W 0.6m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Probably not QRV (at Finningley RT)

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

Noel G8GTZ

We are on holiday in Devon next week but may sneak a couple of hours away on Sunday afternoon – so:

Call: G8GTZ/P

Locator: IO80CN (Hey Tor on Dartmoor)

Band: 10GHz 7 watts 60cms dish

Talkback: 144.390 on a Halo plus ON4KST and Zello

Times: Probably 2 – 3 hours during the afternoon

73

Noel – G8GTZ

The second contests in the 2019 series of events on 5.7GHz and 10GHz
take place next Sunday 30th June. You can operate for any 8 hour period
between 0600 and 1800GMT (0700 - 1900BST) either in one session or two
periods split by at least an hour.

As usual I will compile an activity list for the event. Please send
details of your planned operation in the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 0.6m dish
              10GHz  10W 0.6m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Probably not QRV (at Finningley RT)

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

John Worsnop <johnworsnop@...>

Hi Martyn. Glad to see you are ALMOST coming East of the meridian! 😁
Any chance you could bring 24GHz? I'd love to have a try while ur over here as none of the usual suspects come that far east with that band and QSO opportunities are few and far between. I should be around with 10GHz for some of the contest.

73 John.

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019, 12:03 Martyn G3UKV, <ukv@...> wrote:
[...]

Ed G3VPF

Should be on from Eggardon Hill, IO80QR for a few hours in the morning. 10GHz and 5.7GHZ narrowband. Can take 5.7 GHz wideband if anyone to work.

Ed G3VPF

The second contests in the 2019 series of events on 5.7GHz and 10GHz
take place next Sunday 30th June. You can operate for any 8 hour period
between 0600 and 1800GMT (0700 - 1900BST) either in one session or two
periods split by at least an hour.

As usual I will compile an activity list for the event. Please send
details of your planned operation in the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 0.6m dish
              10GHz  10W 0.6m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Probably not QRV (at Finningley RT)

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

Keith GW3TKH

Callsign: GW4HQX/P
Locator: IO81LS
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W  Flat panel
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, Zello SHF Chat.
Times: Throughout.

Callsign: GW3TKH/P
Locator: IO81LS
Bands: 10GHz  10W 1.0m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, Zello SHF Chat, 07762885015.
Times: Early 'til batteries fail.

73 Keith
GW3TKH

davidm0ghz

Callsign: M0GHZ
Locator: IO81VK
Bands 10GHz 5W 90cm dish; 5.7GHz 5W 90cm dish;
Talkback: ON5KST, 144.390MHz

Times: Morning and late afternoon

Also

Alan, G0HEL/P