ADF5355 sketch in latest Scatterpoint

Barry Chambers

There appears to be an error in the sketch for the ADF5355 board reported in the latest  Scatterpoint.

Line 16 should read

#include <Rotary.h>

Also ensure that you have the latest version of the Adafruit SSD1306 library - my earlier one gave a compilation error.

Barry, G8AGN

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

Hi Barry,

I just double checked out both the Rotary.h library and RotaryEncoder.h library.  Both compile  and work OK on my setup at least.  I confusingly left the reference to the Encoder.h libray on the  line. I have now removed it.

73s
Brian GM8BJF

Barry Chambers

Hi Brian

I noticed that the RotaryEncoder library at the link you gave had both the .h and .cpp files as just Rotary, hence my slight mod - hope you don't mind my posting to the Group rather than just you.

Anyway, a nice piece of software - many thanks for posting it.

73

Barry, G8AGN