From: Dave via Groups.Io <drdavidnewman@...>
To: UKMicrowaves <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 16:34
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Re SG Labs 2.32Ghz transverter

Hello,
I am trying to separate the tx/rx lines in the SG labs 2.32ghz transverter . I understand that some soldering is required to make a connection on the board but the instructions seem very vague. Has anyone done this mod?
73
Dave (G4GLT)

militaryoperator

I didn't want to risk mine so used a relay on the single o/p.