Topics

Anyone for 23cms tests ???

Steve G4HTZ

i know many of you are currently more interested in working the repeater in the sky ....but if anyone fancys a terrestrial contact .... I am now set up with a shiney new IC-9700 , Gemini amp and mast head lna .

i am located in the rare square of JO01 ....which I know is not as dx as working South Africa via the satellite repeater ...but it's the best I can do ....

on KST or twitter or email ...or even willing to answer a cq on 200 ...around most of the time

--
Steve G4HTZ
JO01JN

Pete - GM4BYF

Hi Steve

Not available today, but able to work into JO01 by Aircraft scatter an sometimes by troppo. There is an activity contest on Sunday and will be on from 1pm. Plenty of time to try contacts. I run 100W to 55 element

73
Pete GM4BYF
On 05/04/19 13:25, Steve G4HTZ via Groups.Io wrote:

i know many of you are currently more interested in working the repeater in the sky ....but if anyone fancys a terrestrial contact .... I am now set up with a shiney new IC-9700 , Gemini amp and mast head lna .

i am located in the rare square of JO01 ....which I know is not as dx as working South Africa via the satellite repeater ...but it's the best I can do ....

on KST or twitter or email ...or even willing to answer a cq on 200 ...around most of the time

--
Steve G4HTZ
JO01JN

--
vry 73
Pete GM4BYF

Neil Smith G4DBN

I hope to be on for the Sunday session as well from IO93NR.  23cm beam is on the ground, half way through a move to a new mast, so can't do a test right now sorry.

Neil G4DBN

On 05/04/2019 14:09, Pete - GM4BYF via Groups.Io wrote:

[...]

G3UVR Denis IO83KH

Steve..

I can try this evening, Saturday evening and during the contest Sunday,, Will check KST.

73 de Denis G3UVR @ Work

Steve G4HTZ

Thanks for replies here and direct .
Will be around later this evening and over the weekend .

Did manage 1/2 a qso with a station in IO94 ...and worked M0GHZ in 81 at upto 59 both ways .....couldn't get any of the 10 German stations logged into KST to respond which is a shame as it's my best direction with a sea path to holland and most of Belgium ....

Hope to work some of you the weekend and onwards

Steve G4HTZ JO01JN

On 5 Apr 2019, at 14:55, G3UVR Denis via Groups.Io <g3uvr@...> wrote:

Steve..

I can try this evening, Saturday evening and during the contest Sunday,, Will check KST.

73 de Denis G3UVR @ Work

--
Steve G4HTZ
JO01JN

Graham - G3YJR

It looks like I may be available on 23cm this afternoon, so I hope to work you later.
Graham