Scottish Microwave Round Table 2018 Call for presentations

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

The Scottish Microwave Round Table will be held on Saturday 3rd November in the Museum of Communication in Burntisland in Fife. As a departure for previous practice we are making a call for presentations so if you have a project or a subject that you feel would be of interest to the  audience please volunteer a talk. It is hoped that this will provide a wide ranging varied programme of talks.
Details are at:
http://www.gmroundtable.org.uk/

73s Brian  GM8BJF.

Pete - GM4BYF

I won't know if I can attend, until July. Could be on for a talk if able to come.

73
Pete GM4BYF