Activity List for UKuG 5.7 and 10GHz contests on Sunday 25th September

John Quarmby

A bit late this time, I will put together an activity list for the 5.7 and 10GHz contests this coming Sunday. This is the final session in this year's 5.7 and 10GHz events.

Times are any 8 hours between 0600-1800 GMT in up to two operating periods. Full rules are here: http://www.microwavers.org/files/2016-mwrules.pdf

73

John G3XDY

Stewart Wilkinson

G0LGS/P and 2E0MDJ/P
10GHz 1W 40cm
IO81XW
1100 onwards
ON4KST and 2m Talkback.

Subject to weather.

G1DFL

I hope to be out on Sunday if it's dry!

G1DFL/P
10GHz 0.2W 60cm dish
IO91NM
Likely 3-4pm, depends on Wx.
144.175MHz always preferred, then KST or 07713 432632

Regards...Pete
G1DFL

On Thursday, September 22, 2016, 6:16 pm, stewart.g0lgs@... [ukmicrowaves] wrote:

G0LGS/P and 2E0MDJ/P
10GHz 1W 40cm
IO81XW
1100 onwards
ON4KST and 2m Talkback.

Subject to weather.

Alan

Hello all,

I should be QRV  on 10GHz from West Muirhouses Farm  - Kilpatrick Hills 785ft asl  IO75TW27GM  on Sunday about 1300local for a few hours - wx looking a bit wet - might get some RS hopefully..

9w 85cm dish  -     Will have KST on the phone or 07785744643

73 Alan GM0USI/P