Topics

GB3USK 1296.870

Graham G3TCT

Hi all
I've just put GB3USK on today - 1296.870, IO81VC73.  Runs 0600 to 2200z subject to enough solar / wind power.
Reception reports are appreciated, please use www.beaconspot.eu
Copy me on an initial report and for any faults.

73
Graham

Dave <g4rqi@...>

Hello Graham

Is it omni ?

David

On 26-Jul-16 4:13 PM, Graham Kimbell g3tct@... [ukmicrowaves] wrote:

Hi all
I've just put GB3USK on today - 1296.870, IO81VC73. Runs 0600 to 2200z subject to enough solar / wind power.
Reception reports are appreciated, please use www.beaconspot.eu
Copy me on an initial report and for any faults.

73
Graham

Tony G4NBS

Hi Graham

Thanks for your efforts in getting this back on air.

Solid copy in JO02AF, minimum +6dB at the moment.

Hope it remains windy enough to provide signals after dark!

73

Tony G4NBS