Further Millimetric report Sunday 17th July

usuallyqrt@...

To add a bit more to Sundays Millimetric activity reports. G8KQW was able to receive my 241020 MHz auto keyer signal at 5 by 3 by  3.9Km distance LOS across Winchester.  This was one way reception. So signals a bit stronger at this shorter distance than my previous test distance of  6.75km a month ago which was marginal for signal level.

73 John G8ACE

Roger Ray

John - That is a great achievement considering the high humidity.
That means there was some form of communication on Sunday, on all bands 24GHz and above.
Thats a first!!

Roger
G8CUB