From: ukmicrowaves@... [mailto:ukmicrowaves@...]
Sent: 20 June 2016 20:27
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Brass Strip

Can anyone tell me if there are any suppliers of brass strip about? I need some L section brass to make a mounting frame for some small PCBs. I am sure it has been mentioned on here before.

Regards Rich

No virus found in this message.

Nick Atrill <nick.atrill@...>

Can anyone tell me if there are any suppliers of brass strip about? I need some L section brass to make a mounting frame for some small PCBs. I am sure it has been mentioned on here before.

Regards Rich

Stephen Tompsett

Ebay...

Stephen Tompsett

On 20 Jun 2016 20:48, "'Nick Atrill' nick.atrill@... [ukmicrowaves]" <ukmicrowaves@...> wrote:

Hi you might want to have a look here

http://www.mallardmetals.co.uk/

http://www.collegeengineering.co.uk/

http://www.nogginend.com/

http://www.ema-models.co.uk/index.php/

hope this helps

Nick G6GFO

Can anyone tell me if there are any suppliers of brass strip about? I need some L section brass to make a mounting frame for some small PCBs. I am sure it has been mentioned on here before.

Regards Rich

ian hope (2E0IJH)

K&S , https://maccmodels.co.uk/materials-metal/brass-sections.html

Ian
2E0IJH

Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 at 8:39 PM
From: "'Paul Bicknell' paul@... [ukmicrowaves]"
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: RE: [ukmicrowaves] Brass Strip

Depending on the dimensions  of the brass strip but the modal makers shops ( model boats  etc )

are very good for strip tube and box section that can be used as wave guide

The best in my opinion is made by  K&S  Engineering Chicago . IL

Can anyone tell me if there are any suppliers of brass strip about? I need some L section brass to make a mounting frame for some small PCBs. I am sure it has been mentioned on here before.

Regards Rich

No virus found in this message.

g8zha <g8zha@...>

Many thanks for the links – I will se what they have to offer!

Rich