Activity List for UK Microwave Group Low Band Contest Sunday 8th May

Neil Smith G4DBN

Callsign: G4DBN
Locator: IO93NR
Bands: 1296 11W/44ele, 2300/2320 30W/40ele
Talkback: KST (or 2m at a push)
Times: odd times over the whole weekend - will set HERE on KST when active

Noel G8GTZ

I guess this is strictly off topic but I am planning to be out portable tomorrow (Saturday) from Dunkery Beacon IO81LS for the ATV activity day and will be active on 146 MHz RB-TV, 70cms RB-TV & DATV.

I will also have 10 GHz narrow band to try and work a few people in the RSGB and IARU contests – unfortunately I won’t be around Sunday as we will be setting up for the final ARISS contact in Ottery St Mary on Monday morning.

73

Noel – G8GTZ