QRV 2300, 2320 10GHz and 24GHz this morning

g4bao

Anyone for a test? SSB/CW/Digimodes,  WHU?

Otherwise I'll have to go play on HF

73
John G4BAO

Mike Willis

Sorry - my microwave mast is luffed over due to the effect of the high winds on my dishes - these storms are forecast to return so I'm leaving it that way and doing AMSAT / DATV stuff instead with my VHF/UHF mast. Even had a QSO via AO-73.

Mike

g4bao

No probe Mike. It's been remarkably calm here apart from a bit of a blow yesterday evening as the front passed over.
Being surrounded on 3 sides by hills has to have SOME advantages for a microwaver!

73
John