From: John Worsnop <john@...>
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] National Hamfest

I'll also be there on the Friday. Either on the rsgb propgation studies committee stand or with "Flossie" and the Camb-Hams.
73
John

On Sep 19, 2013 8:30 AM, "Christopher Bartram" <cbartram@...> wrote:

There's no official UKuG presence at the National Hamfest, but I'll be
there, wearing a 'work' hat on the Friday. I will be on the VHF/UHF DX
Shop stand, and have a display of my microwave system components. I'll
also be talking about some work I'm currently doing for Linear Amp UK.

If microwavers would like somewhere to congregate, can I suggest a
gathering at the VHF/UHF DX Shop stand at about mid-day on Friday.

Vy 73

Chris
GW4DGU
--

Ralph

Hello Alan,

Have forwarded it to the active DX boys over the other side
of the Channel (more DX possibilities for you I hope)
73
Ralph

From: John Worsnop <john@...>
To: ukmicrowaves@...

I'll also be there on the Friday. Either on the rsgb propgation studies committee stand or with "Flossie" and the Camb-Hams.
73
John

On Sep 19, 2013 8:30 AM, "Christopher Bartram" <cbartram@...> wrote:

There's no official UKuG presence at the National Hamfest, but I'll be
there, wearing a 'work' hat on the Friday. I will be on the VHF/UHF DX
Shop stand, and have a display of my microwave system components. I'll
also be talking about some work I'm currently doing for Linear Amp UK.

If microwavers would like somewhere to congregate, can I suggest a
gathering at the VHF/UHF DX Shop stand at about mid-day on Friday.

Vy 73

Chris
GW4DGU
--

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

Alan

I will come on 3 and 6 from home. If the WX is good I might even try some /P

Brian. GM8BJF

--
Dr Brian W Flynn
15 Riselaw Crescent

0131 447 4043

Alan

Thanks to all the replies.. wx not looking too bad...GL

Sent from Samsung Mobile

I will come on 3 and 6 from home. If the WX is good I might even try some /P

Brian. GM8BJF

--
Dr Brian W Flynn
15 Riselaw Crescent
Edinburgh
EH10 6HN

0131 447 4043

Robert Price <g8dtf@...>

Hi Alan

I will be about on Sunday. I will be keeping an eye on conditions.

I know my location isn't great in your direction, but conditions may help.

It was good to work you on 23cm in the UKAC with my 3.5W. Conditions to the South were really bad.

73

Bob
G8DTF

I'll also be there on the Friday. Either on the rsgb propgation studies committee stand or with "Flossie" and the Camb-Hams.
73
John
On Sep 19, 2013 8:30 AM, "Christopher Bartram" <cbartram@...> wrote:

There's no official UKuG presence at the National Hamfest, but I'll be
there, wearing a 'work' hat on the Friday. I will be on the VHF/UHF DX
Shop stand, and have a display of my microwave system components. I'll
also be talking about some work I'm currently doing for Linear Amp UK.

If microwavers would like somewhere to congregate, can I suggest a
gathering at the VHF/UHF DX Shop stand at about mid-day on Friday.

Vy 73

Chris
GW4DGU
--

Martyn G3UKV

Hi Alan
Got the 9cm dish & feeder on the mast this weekend. Will follow activity as and when time permits, and maybe a QSO, IO76 to IO82 ?
73 Martyn G3UKV

On 20/09/2013 18:10, dimmickalan wrote:

[...]

Ok Martyn,    will give you a bell when I have 9cm on the tripod....

73 Alan

To: ukmicrowaves@...

I'll also be there on the Friday. Either on the rsgb propgation studies committee stand or with "Flossie" and the Camb-Hams.
73
John
On Sep 19, 2013 8:30 AM, "Christopher Bartram" <cbartram@...> wrote:

There's no official UKuG presence at the National Hamfest, but I'll be
there, wearing a 'work' hat on the Friday. I will be on the VHF/UHF DX
Shop stand, and have a display of my microwave system components. I'll
also be talking about some work I'm currently doing for Linear Amp UK.

If microwavers would like somewhere to congregate, can I suggest a
gathering at the VHF/UHF DX Shop stand at about mid-day on Friday.

Vy 73

Chris
GW4DGU
--

Alan

Hi Bryan,

I'm sorry I couldn't stay and chat...sked with XDY failed - I had worked him on 3cm the week before i went to Cumbrae.

Condx this pm were poor - getting better now - worked John on tropo from home on 23.

I suspect tomorrow might be better - will wait and see.

Btw I am in IO77aa from the 12th Oct in Skye with 3 and 6cm..

73 Alan

To: ukmicrowaves@...
From: brian.flynn@...
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 11:15:34 +0100

Alan

I will come on 3 and 6 from home. If the WX is good I might even try some /P

Brian. GM8BJF

--
Dr Brian W Flynn
15 Riselaw Crescent