Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:12 PM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] GB3CCX

I checked the beacons from the top of my local hill this morning. 'CCX
was absent, usually many strong reflective paths present.
Has the oscillator stopped again?

73 Keith
GW3TKH

No virus found in this message.

Present as normal this evening. Of course I can't be sure it was there when you looked as it did disappear for a while recently, and it was warm today.

Ken,
G3YKI

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, Keith Winnard <gw3tkh@...> wrote:

I checked the beacons from the top of my local hill this morning. 'CCX
was absent, usually many strong reflective paths present.
Has the oscillator stopped again?

73 Keith
GW3TKH

Keith GW3TKH

Thanks Ken, I'll check when I go out /P on Sunday.

73 Keith
GW3TKH

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., Keith Winnard wrote:

> I checked the beacons from the top of my local hill this morning. 'CCX
> was absent, usually many strong reflective paths present.
> Has the oscillator stopped again?
>
> 73 Keith
> GW3TKH

Graham G3VKV

Hi Keith, CCX is on this morning but I think the power is much reduced
from normal (the site is just above me 4k distant) not reaching full scale on the meter here as usual 73 Graham G3VKV