Topics

Activity List for the UKuG 5.7/10/24GHz Cumulatives on 31 July 2011

John Quarmby

The next session of the series of the UK Microwave Group 5.7, 10 and 24GHz Cumulatives takes place on 31st July, from 1000 - 1600z (1100-1700 BST). As usual I will circulate an activity list the day before. Please send me your plans prior to Saturday 30th July.

I aim to be on as follows:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
10GHz 10W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST and 144.175MHz
Times: Various through the event

73

John G3XDY
UK Microwave Group Contest Manager

SAM JEWELL

Folks,
I plan to be QRV as follows:

Callsign: G4DDK
Locator: JO02PA
Bands: 10GHz 10W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST
After 12:00BST

73 de Sam, G4DDK

Sent tomorrow from my time machine

On 23 Jul 2011, at 22:36, "G3XDY" <g3xdy@...> wrote:

The next session of the series of the UK Microwave Group 5.7, 10 and 24GHz
Cumulatives takes place on 31st July, from 1000 - 1600z (1100-1700 BST). As
usual I will circulate an activity list the day before. Please send me your
plans prior to Saturday 30th July.

I aim to be on as follows:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
10GHz 10W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST and 144.175MHz
Times: Various through the event

73

John G3XDY
UK Microwave Group Contest Manager

Martyn G3UKV

GM All
Telford group plan to be out this weekend at our usual site, as follows:
Callsign: G3ZME/P
Locator: IO82QL (Brown Clee)
Bands: 5.7G, 10G and 24GHz.
Talkback: 144.175 MHz SSB (preferred) and 'KST. tel: 07932 927887

PLEASE NOTE: In August we are having a club mini expedition to Guernsey, where the callsign will be GP3ZME/P, from locator IN89QK.

Space in vehicles permitting,
we will take all bands from 23cm up to 24 GHz, . Activity will be from August 19 to 23rd, which includes the Sunday 5.7/10/24G session and the Tuesday UKAC. Hope to work far and wide !
73 Martyn G3UKV (for Telford DARS)

On 23/07/2011 22:36, G3XDY wrote:
The next session of the series of the UK Microwave Group 5.7, 10 and 24GHz
Cumulatives takes place on 31st July, from 1000 - 1600z (1100-1700 BST). As
usual I will circulate an activity list the day before. Please send me your
plans prior to Saturday 30th July.

I aim to be on as follows:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
             10GHz   10W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST and 144.175MHz
Times: Various through the event

73

John G3XDY
UK Microwave Group Contest Manager

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    ukmicrowaves-digest@...
    ukmicrowaves-fullfeatured@...

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

STEPHEN COOKE

Callsign: G1MPW/P
Locator: IO81FE
Bands:   10GHz   1W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST Only
Times: Various through the event

I aim to be on as above , but space in the car is severely limited . 24GHz  might be possible if there is enough interest ...need to know by Friday or I will have to leave without it ...sadly there is no possibility of getting the 144MHz talkback gear in anyway ..it will all have to be KST .

73 Steve G1MPW

g4eat <g4eat@...>

I shall be on for much of the contest period.

G4EAT Home Station JO01hr
5.7GHz 15W 60cms
10GHz 10W 60cms
24GHz 2.5W 60cms

Talkback:
144.175MHz
ON4KST
Mobile 07801-151536

73

Peter Day <microwaves@...>

Due to there being two microwave contests over successive weekends (this one and the following week when it's Microwave Field Day) and because this weekend is also the IOTA Contest on HF (in which I may have a go in the 12hr restricted section!) I've decided not to go out this time but plan to be on for 7th August in the uW FD, hopefully as G2AS/P (SHEFFIELD ARC). I'm trying to persuade a couple of club members to come along and have a go at their first microwave activity.

It seems a pity that this weekend has a uWave roundtable and a UKuG contest on at the same time, making it difficult (for some) to choose the right one to go to :-)

Peter G3PHO

Peter Day <microwaves@...>

On 28/07/2011 10:50, Steve Cooke wrote:
sadly there is no possibility of getting the 144MHz talkback gear in anyway
..it will all have to be KST .
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How are the mighty fallen! :-)

Have a good Sunday Steve. Sorry I cant be on this time,

Peter G3PHO

Roger Ray

I shall be active for the contest period.

G8CUB/P JO01DH (location may change!)
5.7GHz 2.5W
10GHz 1.0W
24GHz 1.5W
all on 80cm dish 7m agl

Talkback:
144.175MHz
ON4KST
Mobile 07900 261121

73
Roger

Chris Bartram <cbartram@...>

Subject to the weather being reasonably dry, I plan to be QRV as follows:

Callsign: GW4DGU/P
Locator: IO71SW or possibly IO72PB
Band: 10GHz 8W, 80cm dish, 1dBNF
Talkback: ON4KST only

Rob, M0DTS

I will be active from around mid-day:

Callsign: M0DTS/P
Locator: IO94LI
Band: 10GHz 8W, 60cm
Talkback: Primary 144.175, maybe some KST later on.
Will be taking 70cm Digital ATV as some tropo about.. QPSK 437MHz/2Ms

73
Rob