Activity List for the 5.7/10/24GHz Cumulative on Sunday 22 August

John Quarmby

Its that time again! Please let me know your operating plans for next Sunday's cumulative contest. The French have a microwave contest (the F8TD) which runs up to 13:00z so there may be some good opportunities for contacts into France during the morning.

I will publish the list next Saturday morning.

Please send your details as per the format below - it makes assembling the list a lot quicker and hopefully more accurate.

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
10GHz 10W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST and 144.175/144.390
Times: Will be on at the start for 2-3 hours, plus other spells during the day.

73

John G3XDY

Ralph

Callsign: G4ALY
Locator: IO70VL
Bands: 5.7GHz 14W 70cm dish
10GHz 10 70cm dish
Talkback: 144.175/144.390 and ON4KST
Times: The whole contest except for short breaks for lunch and dinner

73 Ralph
G4ALY

Peter Day <microwaves@...>

G3XDY wrote:
Its that time again! Please let me know your operating plans for next Sunday's cumulative contest. The French have a microwave contest (the F8TD) which runs up to 13:00z so there may be some good opportunities for contacts into France during the morning.
I will publish the list next Saturday morning.
Please send your details as per the format below - it makes assembling the list a lot quicker and hopefully more accurate.
Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
10GHz 10W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST and 144.175/144.390
Times: Will be on at the start for 2-3 hours, plus other spells during the day.

Callsign: G3PHO/P AND G3PYB/Pw
Locator: IO93AD Merryton Low Triangle, Staffs.
Bands: 5.7GHz narrowband 12W 1.2m dish
10GHz narrowband 5W 1.2m dish
24GHz narrowband 2W 60m offset dish

The narrowband station will be run by G3PHO/P

PLUS DIGITAL & analogue ATV on several bands from 23cm
to 24GHz. The ATV station will be run by G3PYB/P as part of the BATC/UKuG combined ATV Day.

Planned start at 0900GMT and finish no later than
1700GMT.

Talkback: 144.175MHz SSB preferred.
KST available but the site is very poor for vodafone
mobile internet and KST may be intermittent.
PLEASE USE 2m talkback if you have it.

Bart <shf2@...>

Hello,

If weather and time permits, I'll be qrv on 6 and 3 cm.
The call will be PA/on7bv/p and the locator will be JO11RM.

I use a 78cm offdet dish with 4W for 3cm and 10 W on 6cm.
2m will be 9 elm and 50W.
KST is possible if the open accespoint is still there.
Internet abroad via the GSM/umts network is very expencive so only wifi for me when I am in PA land.

Robert Price <g8dtf@...>

Hi John

I will be active for a couple of hours on Sunday.

Callsign:    G8DTF/P
Locator:      IO83RO
Bands:       10GHz    3W  85cm dish
Talkback:    144.175 100W 5ele yagi and KST if there is no other way.
Times:        2-3 hours from the start

73

Bob
G8DTF

Its that time again! Please let me know your operating plans for next
Sunday's cumulative contest. The French have a microwave contest (the F8TD)
which runs up to 13:00z so there may be some good opportunities for contacts
into France during the morning.

I will publish the list next Saturday morning.

Please send your details as per the format below - it makes assembling the
list a lot quicker and hopefully more accurate.

Callsign:    G3XDY
Locator:      JO02OB
Bands:        5.7GHz  15W  60cm dish
                    10GHz    10W  60cm dish
Talkback:    ON4KST and 144.175/144.390
Times:    Will be on at the start for 2-3 hours, plus other spells during
the day.

73

John G3XDY

Roger Ray

John,

Planned activity as follows:

Callsign: G8CUB/P
Locator: JO01DH & IO92XA
Bands:
5.7GHz 2.5W
10GHz 1.0W
24GHz 0.75W all on 80cm dish
Talkback:
144.175/144.390 50W 4el. KST maybe
Tel. 07900 261121
Times:0900z - 1200z (JO01) 1400z-1700z (IO92)

73s
Roger

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, "G3XDY" <g3xdy@...> wrote:

Its that time again! Please let me know your operating plans for next
Sunday's cumulative contest. The French have a microwave contest (the F8TD)
which runs up to 13:00z so there may be some good opportunities for contacts
into France during the morning.

I will publish the list next Saturday morning.

Please send your details as per the format below - it makes assembling the
list a lot quicker and hopefully more accurate.

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
10GHz 10W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST and 144.175/144.390
Times: Will be on at the start for 2-3 hours, plus other spells during
the day.

73

John G3XDY

Martyn G3UKV

Callsign: G3ZME/P (Telford & DARS)
Locator: IO82QL
Bands: 5.7GHz , 10 GHz, 24 GHz. (SSB, CW)
Talkback: 144.175/144.390 ('KST secondary, later in day.)
Mobile phone 07932 927887
NOTE: ATV Activity day - key station. On-site TV repeaters planned 3 and 23cm, plus simplex via 2m talkback or other means. See Brown Clee as it really is! Dig out that cobwebbed 10G wideband gear or whatever....

73 Martyn G3UKV / Dave G8VZT (ATV guru)

Its that time again! Please let me know your operating plans for next
Sunday's cumulative contest. The French have a microwave contest (the F8TD)
which runs up to 13:00z so there may be some good opportunities for contacts
into France during the morning.

I will publish the list next Saturday morning.

Please send your details as per the format below - it makes assembling the
list a lot quicker and hopefully more accurate.

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
10GHz 10W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST and 144.175/144.390
Times: Will be on at the start for 2-3 hours, plus other spells during
the day.

73

John G3XDY

Eddie G0EHV

Hello,

M0DTS (Rob) and G0EHV will be co-located at IO94LI, /P on 3cms.
Talkback on 2 metres and maybe KST, active most of the day until about 6 p.m. ish.

G0EHV/P 0.25W and 80cm offset dish.
M0DTS 10W and 60cm offset dish?

We will also be running the Northern ATV station! QRV on 3cms, 23cms, and 70cms analogue/digital I think.
Talkback on 144.750 FM plus/minus (hopefully!)

Hopefully see some of you on the day!

Regards,
Eddie
G0EHV