From: g3cwi
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 6:37 PM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] First 10G Cumulative - Sunday

Dear all,

I plan on being active from several SOTA summits in and around IO83 during the day.

10G 1W 20dB horn, 144-ssb talkback. No KST.

I intend doing rather brief activations so you will have to be quick. This will obviously favour stations in the north.

I did advertise the event on the SOTA reflector but got no response there.

73

Richard
G3CWI

I assume you are talking of 30th May Richard?
Rob (M0DTS) and myself will be /P. Nick (G4KUX) probably also will be about, maybe Clive (G4FVP) will also be /P.
All in IO94, with 144MHz talkback.

Regards,
Eddie
G0EHV

Peter Day <microwaves@...>

g3cwi wrote:
Dear all,
I plan on being active from several SOTA summits in and around IO83
during the day.

I hope you don't mean this coming Sunday, Richard, as the contest is the following Sunday .. 30th May :-)

I will be out /P for that but not sure where just yet.... probably the "old faithful" at IO93PW near Pocklington, East Yorkshire.

73

Peter