Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:25 AM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] EI3IX now active on 10ghz

Hi,
Joe, EI3IX is now opperational on 10Ghz. We had a short QSO in IO53KU yesterday, 19th July. Only a short distance of a few miles, signal levels of 59++ were exchanged. John EI7FAB hopes to have his kit opperational within the next week also.

73's

Tony
EI4GHB

Tony Gallagher <tony_g_ireland@...>

Thanks for that Ralph,

73s

Tony

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., "Ralph Bird" <Ralph.Bird@...> wrote:

Hello Tony,

I will be more than happy to test with you most days of the week
except friday's.
I am located in IO70VL 15km NW of Plymouth on the Cornish side
of the border.
Please email me for any skeds if you need to do any tests.
73
ph> Ralph
G4ALY
Joe, EI3IX is now opperational on 10Ghz. We had a short QSO in IO53KU yesterday, 19th July. Only a short distance of a few miles, signal levels of 59++ were exchanged. John EI7FAB hopes to have his kit opperational within the next week also.

73's

Tony
EI4GHB

Russ Stewart <g4pbp@...>

Tony Gallagher wrote:

Thanks for that Ralph,

73s

Tony

--- In ukmicrowaves@... <mailto:ukmicrowaves%40yahoogroups.com>, "Ralph Bird" <Ralph.Bird@...> wrote:

Hello Tony,

I will be more than happy to test with you most days of the week
except friday's.
I am located in IO70VL 15km NW of Plymouth on the Cornish side
of the border.
Please email me for any skeds if you need to do any tests.
73
ph> Ralph
G4ALY
Joe, EI3IX is now opperational on 10Ghz. We had a short QSO in
IO53KU yesterday, 19th July. Only a short distance of a few miles, signal levels of 59++ were exchanged. John EI7FAB hopes to have his kit opperational within the next week also.

73's

Tony
EI4GHB
Hi Tony I can try anytime, I you would pass on my Skype details andEmail.

Russ ... g4pbp