Activity List for the First 5.7/10/24GHz Cumulative - Sunday 31st May 09:00-

Tony Gallagher <tony_g_ireland@...>

Hi,
I'm thinking of heading to Dublin again this Sunday, is there likely to be much activity?
I ask because its a 5-6 hour round trip!
Tony

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., Dave Ackrill <dave.g0dja@...> wrote:

Eddie G0EHV wrote:
Hello,

Both Rob (M0DTS) and myself (G0EHV) will be out /P on Sunday.
Not looking good for me I'm afraid to say.

Having thought I might be OK, as we wont be having my grand-daughter
over to stay that weekend, it's now less likely as my partners youngest
daughter has decided to 'organise' a party for Kate's birthday (which is
on Friday) involving various members of the family and Kate's
Grandchildren coming to our place over the weekend.

As with all of these sorts of chaotic events organised by someone else
at short notice I'm now not sure what's going to happen on Sunday.
However, I may persuade Kate that what she will want to do is have a lie
in on Sunday to get over the events and I'll nip out for a few hours to
play radio.

However, it's likely to have to be a local spot and not a commanding
altitude.

I also hope to do a trial of the larger dish in the week on a trip for
work up to Ayr, on Tuesday evening, and a place between Edinburgh and
Glasgow on Wednesday evening if I can get the gear sorted out on Monday.

Dave (G0DJA)

Richard Newstead <g3cwi@...>

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., "Tony Gallagher"
is there likely to be much activity?
Hi Tony

Last year there were a few stations active although many might be too far to work under normal conditions. You should stand a chance with Bob on Winter Hill IO83ro/rp. If I am certain that you will be there I could perhaps go to Anglesey (Holyhead Mountain). That would be a very easy hop and would give you Wales (it would be a poor choice for my wider contest ambitions though!). If you did want to try with me it would have to be right at the start of the contest so that I could relocate to somewhere better later in the day.

73

Richard
G3CWI

Robert Price <g8dtf@...>

Hi Tony & Richard

I will be on Winter hill on Sunday and I would be happy to try and see if we can make it. I was looking at the path the other day and it looks like a sea path, just grazing the north coast of Anglsey. I will be on ON4KST and I will have low power (10W) 144.175 talkback.

Let me know roughly when you will be around.

Gear is Downeast Microwave transverter 1.8W to a 45cm dish with a penny feed arrangement.

regards

Bob