From: ukmicrowaves@... [mailto:ukmicrowaves@...] On
Behalf Of Tony Gallagher
Sent: 01 May 2009 11:54
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Sunday activity from EI....

Hi everyone,
Just to let you know I'll be active Sunday 3rd May from 3 Rock in Dublin on
Sunday WX permitting. 2M, 70cm, 23cm and 10Ghz. I'll have KST with me for
scheds. Not sure of time yet as I expect Dublin traffic to be heavy due to
major football/rugby matches on in the capital, but I'm hoping 4pm to 8pm.

Regards

Tony
EI4GHB

Tony Gallagher <tony_g_ireland@...>

Hi,
If there's going to be alot of contest activity I might try to make it up earlier. Its just that I'll be driving from Mayo in the North West to Dublin and the traffic coming into Dublin wil be crazy due to bank holiday and the match. I'll aim to be there by two in that case. I'll be on KST when I'm there. What time is the contest running from?

Tony

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., "G3RIR" <g3rir@...> wrote:

Tony,

Do you really mean Sunday 4pm to 8pm? I suspect most people will have packed
up before then and certainly the contests will have finished.

Neil, G3RIR
Hoping for some 23cm QSOs over the weekend

Just to let you know I'll be active Sunday 3rd May from 3 Rock in Dublin on
Sunday WX permitting. 2M, 70cm, 23cm and 10Ghz. I'll have KST with me for
scheds. Not sure of time yet as I expect Dublin traffic to be heavy due to
major football/rugby matches on in the capital, but I'm hoping 4pm to 8pm.

Regards

Tony
EI4GHB

G3RIR <g3rir@...>

Tony,

14:00 Sat to 14:00 GMT (UTC) Sunday - 432MHz-248GHz Contest

But 10G and 432 Trophies only 14:00 - 22:00 UTC on Saturday

Neil, G3RIR

Just to let you know I'll be active Sunday 3rd May from 3 Rock in Dublin
on
Sunday WX permitting. 2M, 70cm, 23cm and 10Ghz. I'll have KST with me for
scheds. Not sure of time yet as I expect Dublin traffic to be heavy due to
major football/rugby matches on in the capital, but I'm hoping 4pm to 8pm.

Regards

Tony
EI4GHB

Robert Price <g8dtf@...>

Hi Tony

This is the information I have about the contest times.

May 10GHz Trophy Arranged by VHFCC 2-May 1400 - 2200 Saturday, to concide with IARU

May 432MHz & up Arranged by VHFCC 2-May to 3-May 1400 -1400 RSGB Contest

May 1st 24 / 47 / 76 GHz Cumulative N 3-May 0900 - 1700 Aligned with IARU date

regards

Bob
G8DTF

--- In ukmicrowaves@ yahoogroups. com, "G3RIR" wrote:

> Tony,
>
> Do you really mean Sunday 4pm to 8pm? I suspect most people will have packed
> up before then and certainly the contests will have finished.
>
> Neil, G3RIR
> Hoping for some 23cm QSOs over the weekend

Just to confirm I will be on three rock Sunday,, (Dublin), hopefully setup around mid-day.
I'll have 10Ghz, 23cm, 70cm and 2m.
I hope to have limited KST on my phone. Mobile is 00353877990435 +353877990435.
In the effect I can make it, I'll post here to let you know.

Three Rock:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Rock_Mountain

Regards

Tony EI4GHB